Why Choose Us?
- Same Day Bookings Welcome
- Founded In 1999
- Open 7 Days A Week
- Relaxed & Friendly Environment
- Receptionist Available 7 Days A Week
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Registered Acupuncturists
- Registered Social Worker for Psychotherapy
- Spa services will be back soon!
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Therapy Treatments in Ottawa, ON
- Moxibustion is also called moxa. It is usually made from the dried leafy material of Chinese mugwort.
- What can cupping do? It can reduce muscle and sinew pain, help with inflammation, blood flow, digestion, relaxation and clears the pores and release toxins.
- What diseases can cupping treat? Digestion disordersMotor System Indications such as Cervical Joint Pain, Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Lumar Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain, and Arm Pain. Nervous System Indications such as Limb Nerve Paralysis, Cervical Muscle Spasm, Gastrocnemius Spasm.
- Potential risks: Skin discoloration (redness or bruises, wild or serious depending on the disease condition. It will disappear in 1-2 days or a week.)
- Tui Na Massage Treatment is a style of Medical Massage that is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The practitioner uses a variety of manual techniques to mobilize tissues, fluids, and energy along the patient's meridians which encourages unblocking, harmonizing, and recharging of the body's internal energies.
- Tui Na is traditionally practiced on fully clothed clients or by placing a sheet over the client if they choose to remove their clothing. There is no oil involved except in some cases for the neck area. This type of massage allows the body to naturally heal itself and leads to improved overall health and virtuality. Tui Na is an effective therapy for a variety of musculoskeletal disorders and chronic stress-related disorders of the digestive, circulatory, and reproductive systems.
- Tui Na is a treatment within the scope of Acupuncture. Receipts for Acupuncture can be provided for your insurance purposes if your insurance company only requests Registered Acupuncturist performance. In this way, the acupuncture coverage of your insurance can make your MASSAGE life longer than before.